What Did I Eat To Lose Weight!



I started my weightless journey in 2017 and focused on maintaining a healthy food habit since then. I did my part of research and also sought professional advice and found that switching to Wholesome food is the best way of leading a healthy life.In this video I have discussed about all those foods and their nutrient values that we should be aware of while choosing them. I hope you find this video helpful if you are trying to maintain a healthy food habit. Loads of Love !




My usual Oatmeal breakfast bowl comes with a lots of fruits, nuts and seeds of my choice. Its super tasty and healthy at the same time:


Also I find it quite fascinating to include all different kind of vegies, fruits, paneer/tofu, eggs, meats, fish etc in my daily diet. So, what I am trying to say here is 'Dieting does not have to be mundane at all! It all depends on us how we combine these beauties and create the magic:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Grand Mosque Visit- Abu Dhabi Vlog!

Marina Mall And Corniche- Abu Dhabi Blog!