About Me

Why 'The Blissful Mess':


Are you a Travel lover and love to follow Travel Stories or Travel Reviews ? 
Or you are a Fitness Enthusiast and want to know the simple facts about being healthy and staying fit?
Or You might be a home decor and interior lover and you want to learn simple facts about interior designing from someone who has shared their own experience.

If any of the above cases are true for you then you have landed in the right place. 😊
In here you will get a lots of thrilling Travel Stories and 'Things to Consider' before travelling to different places. I have also shared my fitness journey here and I am pretty sure those will be helpful to you if you are trying to maintain a healthy life.
I have shared many tips on interior decoration and home tour in my blog as well. I hope your search for those tips to make your home perfect will be satisfied here. 
So, stay tuned for the awesome journey and hope you enjoy your time here!

Manolina' Diary:


I grew up in a suburban place in the state of West Bengal, India. From my childhood I always idolized my grandfather and his writing skills among many of his other talents. So, I also developed a habit of regular journal keeping and occasional story writing / poetry. As time passed and I grew up, somehow I was unable to provide myself enough time to hold on to that habit until in the year 2018 when I decided to start writing again.

But that was not enough. I needed to embrace my writing skills with my other hobbies as well. Yes..there are a quite few!! 🙂 Those are my passion and an integral part of my life. I love to devote my time in Travelling, designing my home and at the same time leading a healthy lifestyle. So, I thought of sharing all those with you in my blog.

'The Blissful Mess' is a window which allows me to nurture my passion for writing and everything that I enjoy. I share my journey, experience and leanings with you and hope to strengthen our connection! 😊

You can also Follow me on:

YouTube
Facebook
Instagram


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Mosque Visit- Abu Dhabi Vlog!

Marina Mall And Corniche- Abu Dhabi Blog!