Marina Mall And Corniche- Abu Dhabi Blog!

Hi All..I had visited Marina Mall and the Corniche on my Day 2 in Abu Dhabi and have shared my experience in this Blog. Marina Mall is a shopping mall and entertainment venue in Abu Dhabi which opened in March 2001. One of the biggest in Abu Dhabi, the Mall is located along the Corniche road, which is the bay area of Abu Dhabi . Marina Mall is very close to the Emirates Palace hotel. In January 2017, Forbes Magazine recognized Marina Mall as one of the top shopping malls in Abu Dhabi. How cool is that! 🙂
During my stay in Abu Dhabi I have tried to capture and share all the nooks and corners of the beautiful city and some more exciting vlogs are also coming in you way.So, stay tunes guys!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Grand Mosque Visit- Abu Dhabi Vlog!